Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's holding you back?

You maybe a For Sale By Owner, an expired, or maybe just someone thinking of moving. Either way this blog will help you.

"I do not want to list my house until I find one that I like?"

This is a phrase I hear a lot. The problem with these words, in the end, it will cost you a lot of money and maybe even your dream home. If you are looking for a new home and you have not listed your home yet please contact me. Time is of the essence when selling and purchasing a home.

If you do find that perfect home that you are looking for and you do not have your house listed, the seller of that home may not be willing to wait on the contingency on the sell of your home. There is the first disappointment. If they do accept contingency, then you will have to price your house so competively that you may loose at the closing table and this is where it will cost you a lot of money. On an average you are looking at loosing up to $27,000.00 if you do not list your home before you find the next one.

Know your REALTOR, ask them what their thoughts are. Interview them if they cannot answer all the questions about urgency, technology, and your personal needs then you may need another agent.

If you are not in the upstate, SC please still contact me and I will refer you to one of our REALTOR's that would be happy to assist you.

Alicia Crouch, REALTOR'
http://www.soldbyalicia.com/
http://www.buyingahouseafterforeclosure.com/
AliciaCrouch@kw.com
(864) 529-5198

No comments:

Post a Comment